Recent Posts From College Visits
– Visiting college is such an important step, and it is time consuming and expensive. No pressure, right?
It’s o.k. — visiting colleges also can create some of your best travel memories ever. Just be sure not to fall into any of these potholes on your journey! Avoid these common mistakes when you visit campus! Starting with how you manage your time.
Recently we noted that juniors, and even sophomores, in high school can...
– Smart College Visit helping college-bound teens and their parents on the college journey.
- Travel Tips
– Join us tonight and every Wednesday this month for #CampusChat! We’re tackling the topic of college visits and the road to becoming a college athlete.
– How does your teen decide which courses to take in high school?
– Planning to visit New York City? In addition to the bright lights of the big city, you’ll find big opportunities for learning at the college level. From urban colleges to sprawling campuses, NYC is not only a great place to visit, it’s a great place to visit colleges!
You know, you really do have choices when it comes to not only choosing your hotel but where you stay within the hotel. Check our video travel tips before your next college visit!
This is the moment you’ve been waiting for: your son or daughter is finally graduating from college and will soon be a wage-earner! So pack your hankies and get ready for one of the most memorable trips of your lifetime: college graduation. Here are a few tips to make this weekend easy and stress-free.
Packing for a college visit road trip? Don't forget to bring: Sun...