The 5 W’s of #CampusChat with Guest Eric Yaverbaum
WHO – Tonight's guest is Eric Yaverbaum
- CEO and founder of Ericho Communications
- Co-founder of CollegeClickTV
- Author of six books including: Life's Little College Admissions Insights: Top Tips from the Country's Most Acclaimed Guidance Counselors* which he co-authored with daughter, Cole Yaverbaum, during her college search.
#CampusChat is hosted by Kelly Queijo, founder of Smart College Visit, Inc.
WHAT – #CampusChat on Twitter
WHEN – 9 PM ET May 26, 2010
WHY – Eric and his daughter, Cole, began the college admissions process knowing the questions they had were common to other parents and teens. What started as quest for answers for themselves turned into a formal research project with the goal to produce a book to help others discover what's important when it comes to finding the right college and getting admitted. Their research was in-depth. They screened 3,200 counselors and narrowed the interview group down to just over 300. They asked questions like "What's the one college tip that nobody ever seems to know?" and "What do students have to do differently today from one year ago, in terms of college admissions?" The answers equate to pearls of wisdom from respected, experienced guidance counselors and admissions consultants. Tune into #CampusChat tonight to learn more.
- Next on CampusChat: Eric Yaverbaum – ZKQ Blog
- How to Rock on a Twitter Chat – Handshake 2.0
- Twitter Tools for #CampusChat – SmartCollegeVisit
- 3 Easy Ways to Keep in Step with a Twitter Chat – Handshake 2.0
is an Amazon affiliate.