The College Visit Clock is Ticking for Seniors
High school spring breaks and the Easter holiday typically overlap in the U.S. This year Easter falls just one week away from the May 1 National Candidate Reply Date.
Colleges across the country have been busy hosting or will host senior visit days on campus for students offered admission.
For seniors, now is the time to decide which school adds up as the best fit for all of the factors that enter into the equation: cost, major, location, enrollment size.
A poll on the home page of EDULaunchPad indicates Cost is the primary factor in choosing a college, with major and location coming in 2nd and 3rd. What do you think? What are the key factors that will influence where you choose to go to school in Fall 2011? What final questions will you ask on your college visit? Use the comment tool below and let us know.
- Candidates Reply Date: May 1 Countdown Begins
- How to Improve Your Chances of Admission when Wait-Listed
- Wait-Listed? Don't Take it Personally
- Top 5 Steps to get off the Wait List
- Top 5 Questions to Ask about Financial Aid: Parent-to-Parent
- Keeping Track of College Visits