Smart College Visit on Move-in & Dorm Rooms
It's move-in time and if you're planning to visit a college and go on a campus tour, you may want to push back your visit date by a couple of days. We covered this topic earlier in our post: 3 Reasons Not to Visit a College Campus on Move-In Day.
For those who are moving-in, here's our collection of helpful posts for managing your time and space:
- 5 Move-in Mistakes That Rob You of Space
- Take Control of Move-In Day with DesignYourDorm
- What NOT to Bring to College
- 10 Things You Won't Want to Forget to Take to College
- College Visits and the Myth of the Model Dorm Room
- Freshmen: Should I Bring My Car to Campus?
Do you have any move-in or dorm design tips to share? Post them as a comment here or on our SmartCollegeVisit page on Facebook.