Takeaway Tweets from #CampusChat on “Senioritis”
Here are 7 Takeaway Tweets from the chat:
- @gionnicortez Q2: If you really want to get rid senioritis, surround yourself w/ others who are going to push you to do the best you can! #CampusChat
- @myFootpath: Heres a tip: College Freshmen, dont feel embarrassed to go to orientation stuff. It is KEY! #campuschat
- @jeannieborin Q3 – learn what you can about your #college community & connect with other #students in your #freshman class-& spend QT w/family #campuschat
- @myFootpath Q3: The summer before college, you can also get a job. It will help you save $$ to offset school expenses and keep you focused. #campuschat
- @myFootpath: Q7: The more you can visit, talk to people, become familiar with the campus, the more ready you will fell. #campuschat
- @SheldonWordNerd: Q7 Feel normal. You shouldn't feel entirely prepared. You're entering a new world! Just try to be excited, not overwhelmed. #campuschat
- @jeannieborin: #College WILL rescind offers of #admission – so senioritis is a definite no no #campuschat
Also, I'd like to extend a HUGE thanks to Noel Rozny, Web Editor & Content Manager for myFootpath.com for suggesting this topic and leading the discussion!
This post will be updated with a link to the full transcript when it's available.