Changes Ahead for #CampusChat
Z. Kelly Queijo 08/19/12
The very first #CampusChat was held on Wednesday, May 5, 2010. Since then, I've experimented with various formats including open-mic nights, expert guests, parent panels, and featured colleges covering a wide variety of topics that pretty much fall under the very broad category of "all things college."
From the beginning, the goal was to bring people together for an intelligent online conversation on topics that would appeal to college-bound teens, their parents, guidance counselors, admissions professionals and advisors. We want to continue to meet this goal and explore ways in which we can grow and reach even more folks interested in the topics we cover.
- An exciting lineup of expert guests
- Experiments with new technologies that integrate various social media channels
- Backlinks to bloggers who write about the valuable takeaways from our weekly Twitter chats
- Occassional, sponsorsed chats by vendors representing the travel or college-related industries
- And, just for fun: random prize drawings/giveaways
#CampusChat is held on Wednesdays at 9PM, Eastern. Join the college convo!