Labor Day weekend kicked off the college football season with many high profile matchups featuring seasoned college athletes and the lucky freshmen who got to take their game to the next level.
So what does it take to get there — to become a college-level athlete?
We’ll be exploring this topic and the role of the campus visit throughout the month of September beginning with tonight’s #CampusChat at 9PM, Eastern.
Smart College Visit’s Twitter chats operate as an open forum — even when we have special guests on board to kick-off or lead discussions.
To join the fun, just follow these tips for an awesome #CampusChat:
- Remember the hashtag: add #campuschat to every tweet or your tweet won’t be included or tracked in the chat.
- It helps to include questions references to make it easier to follow conversation threads (ex: add “Q1” to your response or comment to the question labeled “Q1”, etc.).
- Feel free to respond to the questions with your own insights or ask questions for the expert guest and participants to answer. It’s all part of the fun!
- Use tools to manage the chat: TweetChat, TweetGrid, Hootsuite are all great!
- And, of course, keep it clean! We’re a family chat!
We look forward to chatting with you tonight! Have a topic you’d like us to cover on #CampusChat? Please add it to the comments!
- Should I Play Sports in College?
- Life as an Intercollegiate Equestrian
- Not a Jock? You should still play sports!
- #CampusChat Kicks-Off with Sports Education Expo