One of my favorite things to do at the end of each year is to review which posts qualified as the top posts or “most read” posts of the year. It’s exciting to discover what was important to our readers and where they found value from our content. Thanks to all who read, shared, and commented! We look forward to continuing to bring you more tips, resources, college features, and great information you can use on your college journey!
Top 10 most read posts:
- Student-to-Student: Questions to ask on a College Visit
- What to put in your 500-Word College Application Essay
- Top 10 Tips for Dressing Smart for your College Admissions Interview
- The Top 10 Questions to ask about Study Abroad Programs
- Virginia Public Colleges & Universities
- Smart Q & A: Is it Better to Apply “Undecided” or Declare a Major?
- What NOT to Bring to College
- Freshmen: Should I Bring My Car to Campus?
- Top 10 Questions for the Undecided Major
- College Application Organizing Tips for Tackling Senior Year
Most often downloaded: