CampusChat Topics and Guests: July 2015
We’re happy to feature the following experts on #CampusChat in July 2015:
- July 1 – Monica Matthews, our very own Scholarship Mom, @AidScholarship, will present tips on “How to Avoid Scholarship Mistakes”
- July 8 – Lori McGlone, @LoriMcGlone, CEO and co-founder of @TractusInsight will discuss “How Technology Can Help With the College Search”
- July 15 – Harlan Cohen, @HarlanCohen, NY Times Bestselling Author of The Naked Roommate, will give “Advice for Parents of Upcoming College Freshmen”
- July 22 – Wednesday’s Parent edition of #CampusChat with hosts @pocsmom and @suzanneshaffer
- July 29 – Sophie Switzer, @CIMBAItaly, will share “Study Abroad Tips-What to Bring, How to Pack, and How to Plan Ahead”
CampusChat is a weekly discussion held on Twitter Wednesdays, from 9 – 10 p.m., Eastern time. To participate, please include the hashtag “#campuschat” with your tweets. Our goal is to engage, entertain and inform our followers on college-related topics.
If you miss any of our chats, we always publish a transcript and, if the original Q & A with the expert guest, we will publish that as well on the Smart College Visit blog.
Follow our #CampusChat team to keep up with what’s happening each week on #CampusChat:
@collegevisit – Smart College Visit’s company account
@zkellyq – founder, Smart College Visit (SCV)
@SuzanneShaffer – Twitter manager for SCV, blogger, and founder of ParentCountdownToCollegeCoach.com
@AidScholarship – Twitter account for Monica Matthews, publisher of How 2 Win Scholarships and SCV’s Scholarship Mom
@POCSMom – Wendy David-Gaines, POCSMom.com
If you’d like to be guest on #CampusChat, just fill out our inquiry form below and we’ll follow up to learn more about your area of expertise. Guests who tweet often and have an established Twitter following are more likely to have a successful, comfortable chat.Click here to inquire about becoming a guest on #CampusChat