Guiding your teens out the door and on the road to college:
Moms and Dads, this section of the Smart College Visit (SCV) blog is for you!
Here you will find a list of the top posts in our For Parents category.
We wanted to make to it easy to access the content that is most relevant to the role parents play in the college visit, search, and admissions process.
And, by the way, Hats off to you for being on hand should your teen need a nudge or guidance along the way! We love getting your stories! Click here if you’d like to share your story with us and please check out our Parent Advocate program. We’re to help!
- Choosing which Colleges to Visit: The 5-Hour Drive Limit
- When Your Child Turns 18 and Goes to College: What Parents Need to Know
- Western Michigan University – A College Visit Story
- College Tour Tip: Let the Kids do the Talking
- Don’t Pick a College Sight Unseen
- Top 5 Questions to Ask about Financial Aid: Parent-to-Parent
Can’t find the topic that interest you? Send us your question and we’ll do our best to get you the answer you need.